Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit a qualified History teacher for one of our partner schools in Bradford. The position is full-time, teaching across KS3 and 4. The position is due to commence in the New Year and will run until the Easter holidays.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of two History teachers who work hard to ensure that their students achieve and exceed their predicted grades. History is a popular choice at GCSE within the school, where final grades have been above average in recent years. The school are looking for a creative individual who will contribute to a continuation of this success.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this post.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to KS4 History
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in History or a related subject
- Previous experience of teaching to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|