In preparation for the schools re-opening in September, Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit HLTA’s to meet the demands of day to day supply and long-term positions for our partnership schools/academies across Bradford.
We are looking for inspirational and driven HLTA’s to work in our local and supportive primary schools. The successful candidate will be able to deliver learning activities to whole classes of pupils when the class teacher is not present This will include planning, preparing and delivery of lessons as well as assessing, recording and reporting on the development of the pupils in their care. They must also be comfortable in working independently and be able to manage teaching assistants when necessary. You will ideally have KS1 and KS2 curriculum knowledge and experience.
This role could suit a newly qualified teacher who is looking to gain extra experience within the classroom.
Within the role you are required to:
- Teach groups of children in the teacher’s absence
- Ensure children are engaging in their learning
- Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Support the teacher with planning and assessment and preparing of resources
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Have an appropriate NVQ or equivalent qualification
- Foster positive relationships with colleagues, children, and parents.
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|