Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint a highly motivated and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistant for one of our schools based in Featherstone, near Pontefract.
The school is committed to providing a stimulating, creative environment so that all children enjoy learning, make outstanding progress and reach their potential. The school is constantly striving to provide high-quality learning opportunities, which engage, challenge and inspire all pupils.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for education – someone who is driven to make a difference to the lives of the children they work with.
The role will be 5 days a week and you can expect to earn up to £110 per day dependant upon experience.
Within the role you are required to:
- Teach groups of children in the teacher’s absence
- Ensure children are engaging in their learning
- Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Support the teacher with planning and assessment and preparing of resources
- Be patient, nurturing, able to stay calm, listen, and value children’s views
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Have an appropriate NVQ or equivalent qualification
- Foster positive relationships with colleagues, children, and parents.
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams . We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|