Job Title: Humanities Teacher
Start date: ASAP/ Jan 2022
Location: North East Lincolnshire
Job type: Long term -Part Time
Salary: £100 – £250 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Humanities teacher. We are currently working closely with an inspirational Secondary school in the Grimsby area who are recruiting a committed and dedicated Humanities teacher for a 2 day per week role, to add to their growing team The role is to start in January 2022 or sooner if possible. They are also able to arrange the lessons to suit your availability.
The school has a strong ethos and believe in creating a supportive and nurturing working environment for all pupils and teachers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher looking to enhance their career, who has a passion for education and can make a positive impact on the lives of the children in the school.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., QTS, Cert. Ed)
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A fantastic range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment. Due to Covid19, we are offering an online video registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once you have met our compliance procedures.
If you are interested in the Humanities Teacher role in the Grimsby area, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|