Inclusion Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for Inclusion Support Workers to work in our Alternative Provisions based in Kirklees. The roles will be 5 days a week and require consistency and stability due to the nature of the children you will be working with. The provision caters for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs who have been excluded from mainstream settings. The settings provide a flexible curriculum for students. The provisions cater for children from KS1 to KS4. You must be committed to high standards, actively promote safe, happy learning and be ambitious for the success of the pupils, their families, yourself and the school community. You can expect to earn pay of up to £90 per day.
Within the role you are required to:
- Provide a calming and nurturing support for some of Kirklees most vulnerable students
- Be resilient, not easily offended and can de-escalate sometimes challenging situations
- Have a commitment to the settings to ensure the children you are supporting have a regular role model and routine
- Show an interest in the children that you are working with in order that you can build mutually respected relationships
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to relate well to pupils and young adults with additional needs, experience of working with SEN would be advantageous.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to take note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- Cache level 3 or equivalent or experience working in a similar setting
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview over the phone or by skype and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Secondary Education, Special Educational Needs|