Male PE Teacher
Principal Resourcing are working on behalf of one of our partnership academies in Calderdale to recruit for a qualified Physical Education Teacher. This is a full-time post which is due to commence after the Christmas holidays and will run until Summer 2021.
The academy boasts a well-equipped PE department and aims to provide students with a variety of sports that engage learners of all abilities and interests. The successful candidate will need to be confident teaching and carrying out assessment from KS3 to KS5. They will be responsible for all planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role.
Please note that this particular role requires supervision of the male changing room, and subsequently it will be necessary for a male candidate to be employed. If you are a female PE teacher, please still get in touch to hear about our other opportunities!
Within the role you are required to:
- Teach up to KS5 Physical Education
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree
- Previous experience of delivering Physical Education up to KS5
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|