Principal Resourcing are working on behalf of one of our partnership 11-18 schools in Bradford to recruit for a qualified Physical Education Teacher. This is a full-time post which is due to commence after the Christmas holidays and will run throughout the Spring term.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience teaching PE up to KS5. They will be responsible for all planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role. You will be joining an excellent faculty that has a relentless focus on raising achievement in all areas of the curriculum. You will be required to motivate all students to achieve or exceed their target grades and will be expected to be an active member of the school, offering a variety of extra-curricular activities for students.
Within the role you are required to:
- Teach up to KS5 Physical Education
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree
- Previous experience of delivering Physical Education up to KS5
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|