Principal Resourcing are currently working in partnership with a secondary school in Barnsley to appoint a Maths Teacher. The role is due to commence after the Christmas holidays and will run throughout the Spring term.
The school is a larger than average 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with a buzzing atmosphere. The successful candidate will be joining a team of four teachers who work hard to ensure that their students achieve and exceed their predicted grades within examinations.
The role will include teaching maths across the year groups. The successful candidate will be someone who actively involves themselves with the life of the school, running extra-curricular revision sessions for students of all abilities.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to KS4 Maths
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in Maths or a related subject
- Previous experience of teaching to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|