Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for a qualified Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to join a popular school based in Bradford. If you are a talented and energetic Teacher looking to join a thriving department, then this is the role for you.
The school based in the BD3 postcode is looking for a teacher of German and French. It is a highly renowned school which currently holds an ‘outstanding’ Ofsted rating. They offer German, French and Spanish to GCSE and regularly offer extra-curricular sessions with an introduction to even more languages.
The position is full-time and is due to start January 2021. It is due to run until the Easter holidays and will include teaching KS3 and KS4 pupils of a range of abilities. The role will involve teaching German to KS3 and KS4, as well as French to KS3. NQTs are more than welcome to apply for this post.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach German up to KS4
- Teach French to KS3
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities after school to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in a language or a related subject
- Previous experience of delivering MFL up to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|