Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit Teachers of PE to work in our SEN Alternative provisions to meet the demands of day to day and long-term supply for our partnership schools/academies across Leeds.
We work exclusively with many SEN settings that will require cover for both daily and long-term assignments. You can expect to be paid up to £189 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Principal Resourcing are looking for innovative and inspiring PE teachers/sports coaches who can reflect on their practise and be proactive in adapting lessons to suit the profile of the learners. You must be able to work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary teams within the school and be flexible in your thinking and approach to teaching to ensure you reach the pupils using a diverse pedagogy of teaching strategies. You will be working with children with SEMH and behaviours that challenge so you would be required to have good behaviour management and de-escalation techniques, Team Teach qualification is desirable but not essential.
If you feel passionately about transforming the lives of young people and are a flexible and creative thinker to maximise pupil engagement, we want to hear from you!
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach the PE curriculum and engage in outdoor pursuits
- Offer extra-curricular activities after school to complement the curriculum
- Promote the positive behaviour policy of the school
- KS3 subsidiary subject is advantageous
- Engage children who find mainstream school challenging
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA in your subject area
- Previous experience of delivering your subject specialism up to GCSE and Ideally A- level
- SEN/ Young offender/ pupil referral unit experience is an advantage
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher, Secondary Education, Secondary Teacher, Special Educational Needs|