Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified PE Teacher to work in one of our partner academies based in Barnsley. The role, due to commence after the Christmas holidays, is to cover maternity leave and will run until the Summer holidays.
The academy has an excellent reputation within the local area and you will be joining a high performing and friendly PE department. The school recognises that the department plays an important role in aiding its students to understand health, nutrition and fitness. You will receive fantastic support from the SLT and your fellow colleagues.
If you are able to deliver engaging lessons to KS3, KS4 and KS5 students that can inspire even the most reluctant learners, then we want to hear from you!
Within the role you are required to:
- Teach up to KS5 Physical Education
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree
- Previous experience of delivering Physical Education up to KS5
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|