Job Title: Primary Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Location: West Lincolnshire
Job type: Supply
Salary: £100 – £190
We are seeking to appoint KS1 Primary Teachers to join our busy, expanding supply team in West Lincolnshire.
We can offer you a range of different assignments to suit your availability, whether that is only one day a week or every day.
We work closely with local schools and academies to plan their cover for PPA and sickness and have a rebust oncall service to support you out of hours too.
If you an ECT, supply work is an excellent opportunity to learn more about local schools in your area and to work with a wide variety of experience teachers and TAs.
We offer support with your DBS payment, flexible guaranteed work contracts and have lots of work to choose from.
We guarantee to beat your current agency rate.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., QTS, Cert. Ed)
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A fantastic range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment. Due to Covid19, we are offering an online video registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once you have met our compliance procedures.
If you are interested in the KS1 Primary Supply Teacher role to work in primary schools in West Lincolnshire, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.