Job Title: Primary Teacher
Start date: January
Job type: Supply Teaching
A full time, Year 6 Teacher required for a bustling and full of life, 2 form entry academy in Cottingham, HU16. Situated in the heart of the village this Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ academy prides itself on catering for the individual needs of each child and is looking for a driven professional who can promote high attainment alongside exceptional behaviour management. This role is due to start in January until July.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the Year 6 class, including the planning, teaching and assessment involved with role, however there is an experienced group leader to enable brainstorming and share ideas and learning activities with. ECT’s are welcome to apply for this role.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
- React to children’s interests to engage their learning opportunities
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver planned guided work
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver the curriculum
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- Highly supportive consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|