Principal Resourcing are recruiting for a qualified Science Teacher, specialising in Chemistry, for a fantastic opportunity for a well-established Academy in Hull.
The academy is seeking an outstanding teacher to join their experienced Science department to deliver Chemistry up to A level. The academy requires an enthusiastic and student-centred teacher with a passion for their subject to instil their passion and value in their students. The supportive academy will offer you the support to develop in your career and the opportunity to teach on a wide range of popular and successful science courses.
You will be joining a team of four experienced scientists. Lessons are delivered in modern and well-resourced department, supported by a team of excellent technicians.
The position is due to start November 2020 or sooner for the right candidate and is to cover until February 2021. The post is full time and the successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessments involved with the role. Applicants must have a Physics or related degree qualification and an appropriate Teaching qualification. NQTs are welcome to apply for this post.
Due to the pandemic we are offering an online registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education, Secondary Teacher|