Principal Resourcing are currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of Science for a thriving and friendly school in Wakefield seeking to expand its experienced and supportive Science Department with teachers with fresh ideas!
The role will include teaching KS3 Science and GCSE/A-level across year groups 7 to 13. There is also a possibility to offer A-level teaching. You will support the Head and Director of Science, enhancing provision and school curriculum to ensure learners receive the best chance at attaining that all-important Grade 4 or above.
The school has a fantastic and friendly ethos and teachers will benefit from outstanding support via the SLT and great CPD and progression from the wider trust and sister Academies.
If you bring the excitement back into Science, by engaging learners with prospects within the Science subject area and deliver awe-inspiring, fascinating lessons, we want to hear from you!
You will be paid to scale for long term roles!
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to KS5 Science
- Offer extra-curricular activities after school to complement the curriculum
- Promote the positive behaviour policy of the school
- KS3 subsidiary subject is advantageous
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant BA/MA in Science or a related subject
- previous experience of delivering Science up to GCSE and Ideally A- level
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.