Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting an experienced SEN Teacher to work in a School supporting students with Social, Emotional, Metal Health difficulties (SEMH) and Emotional, Behavioural Disorders (EBD) in Lincoln. The School in question supports students with a range of needs such as Autism, challenging behaviour, emotional behavioural difficulties, social behaviour difficulties, specific learning difficulties and complex needs.
The ideal candidate will need to be extremely resilient, have experience of working with challenging behaviour and have experience and proven results to be able to enhance students learning in the new academic year.
The position is due to start September 2021 for a minimum of one term. You will be teaching 5 days week, with the potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessments involved with the role.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications, teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Strong behaviour management, with evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- Have recent experience of working with EBD, SEMH and students with challenging behaviour
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|