Do you want a job where you make a difference to the lives of children and young people? Do you want to be inspired on a daily basis by your work?
Are you passionate about inclusion and committed to meeting the needs of all children? Do you have the ability to engage, motivate and promote the learning and personal development of pupils
Principal Resourcing are looking to recruit an exceptional teacher to work in an alternative SEN Provision based in Barnsley, S71. We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about providing the best possible education and care for vulnerable students in an inspiring learning environment. This post will involve leading classes in a primary type model for a small group of students in satellite provisions.
The position would suit a teacher with a proven track record of exceptional practice, who are able to work with vulnerable pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH). It would suit individuals who are passionate about making a real difference to student’s life chances and supporting them in achieving their potential in essential life skills. The ability to be creative and use imaginative flair to engage is essential, along with having resilience, drive and high expectations to inspire students to achieve.
The role is to start in September to cover a maternity leave and will be a 5 day a week role. You can expect to be paid up to £189 per day.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- SEN experience desirable, in particularly SEMH
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Special Educational Needs|