Teacher of Food Technology
Are you a committed and dedicated Food Technology Teacher looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive academy?
Are you able to deliver fun and interactive lessons that can inspire students and lend your expertise in Food Technology?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Food Technology Teacher to work in one of our partnership academy’s with an exemplary behaviour record in Lincoln. The academy has an Ofsted recording that most pupils are making good progress across a range of subjects.
The academy is looking for an inspiring Teacher who is enthusiastic, energetic and passionate to join their well-qualified and committed Design Technology department. You will need to deliver outstanding teaching and learning in catering to KS3 and 4 students to ensure they achieve excellent academic results.
The position is due to start in November and will be covering a long term absence, working full time and will include planning and assessment under the guidance of the Head of Department. NQTs are welcome to apply.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|