Due to our continued support and professionalism the majority of schools have chosen to work with Principal Resourcing on an exclusive basis. We are currently seeking to appoint qualified teaching assistants to meet the increasing demands of supply cover, short term and long term requirements in our local Bridlington and surrounding primary schools and academies.
Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long term solutions to their recruitment needs. We are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you. Please read the below criteria and if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to speaking to you.
What you will require:
- Relevant Teaching Assistant Level 2 or above qualification or equivalent
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education and supporting students
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Teaching Assistant|