Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who has either worked with KS2 pupils or eager to. Our partnership school in Huddersfield, HD4 require a Teaching Assistant for either a Year 2 or Year 6 class, depending on the candidate.
We are specifically looking for a Teaching Assistant that is pro-active with the pupils and can demonstrate initiative. This position is to start either at the end of June or the beginning of July.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential.
- React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach.
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning.
- Deliver phonics sessions to small groups.
- Work with small guided groups for reading and writing.
Skills and attributes:
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- GCSEs in English & Maths at Grade C/4 or above
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150.
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Role – Primary Teaching Assistant
Pay – £17,487 to £19,575 (before pro rata)
Location – Huddersfield – HD4 – Kirklees
Start Date – 5th July 2021
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Learning Support Assistant, Primary Education, Teaching Assistant|