Year 1 Teacher
Principal Resourcing are working in partnership with a school based in Barnsley, who are seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to start in September for one term in the first instance (this may be extended). The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is home to a supportive team dedicated to the progression of their committed pupils. The role is 5 days a week full time and they will consider NQT’s,. You will be paid up to £185 depending upon your experience and previous pay scale.
The school are looking for a teacher who can display a diligence, passion and enthusiasm for teaching and be able to inspire their young learners. This is a prestigious school with full support and backing from staff, parents and the wider community. It is imperative that the appointed teacher puts their heart and soul into this role and continues the ‘outstanding’ work already in place.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners and that will spark a willingness to learn and become independent learners
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Be passionate about your subject area of expertise with the potential of co-ordinating the subject
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- SAT’s experience desirable
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|