Year 3 Teacher
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a Year 3 class teacher to work in a nurturing school in Scarborough. The school, graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’ is a large primary situated in the heart of a busy Town where the community is passionate about the area and its heritage and is looking for someone who is able to promote high attainment alongside exceptional behaviour management.
The school’s curriculum reflects the needs of their children, providing a range of culturally diverse experiences to reflect society. They challenge all learners to become independent and achieve academically as well as promoting the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of the children to prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life. The children are taught to understand their own community as part of a national and global society. The school equip children with the skills and knowledge which will develop them as independent life-long learners.
The position is full time and due to start January 2021 to cover maternity for a year. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with role. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
We are offering an online registration, which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|