We are looking to add to our Leeds Team – Internal vacancy – Recruitment Administrator
We are seeking a proactive individual to join our Leeds Team. As an Education Recruitment Business, our Recruitment Administrators are integral to the success of the business, sourcing good quality education professionals for us to place in temporary roles.
There will be a main focus on recruitment and selection of quality candidates whilst working alongside our team of recruitment Consultants, offering support on a variety of candidate and client tasks.
We are ideally requiring a good administrator who enjoys communicating with people and providing good customer service. If you are a someone who works hard and are not phased by early mornings, we can teach you the rest! We offer bespoke training to your needs and learning style and support from the whole team in our family feel environment.
The role will include:
- Placing bespoke adverts to attract a range of education professionals
- Screening CV’s
- Registrations of new candidates and and onboarding
- Daily candidate contact regarding availability and work placements
- Supporting the consultants with client based queries and bookings
- Data inputting
The idea candidate
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and telephone.
- Good IT and admin skills
- A proven track record of resourcing, recruitment, and selection
- Experience of education recruitment desirable but not essential
- Experience of the recruitment agency sector desirable but not essential.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday with hours of work 7:00 to 4:30pm or 7:30am to 5:00pm. The role is in the Leeds City Centre. There will be some on call duties which are shared between the team.
We offer an excellent total rewards package including a minimum of 7.2 weeks annual leave and the opportunity to earn a good basic salary and enhance your pay through our performance based bonus scheme which could take your on target earnings to over £30,000 per annum.
Opportunity for career progression!
Send your CV to HR@theprl.co.uk