Wellbeing & Stress management
A couple of tips we have put together for your wellbeing and stress management during this difficult time:
- Keep a daily routine – We respond well to routine and setting up a plan for the day. Keep this going and your productivity levels will increase! Write down what you intend to achieve that day.
- Keep active – Release those endorphines! Keeping active whether that be a home workout, going for a walk/run/bike can do wonders for your wellbeing and stress. Especially in these sunnier times
- Meditate/relax – Relaxation is key! We are all in a very stressful situation at the moment, by medidating and practising mindfulness we can help reduce this. There are plenty of apps out there that can help.
- Do what you love – Whether that be reading a book, baking, sewing or cooking your favourite meal. Doing at least 1 thing a day that we love will make you feel good and reduce that stress!
- Speak to loved ones – Communicate! As the UK is now in lockdown keeping in contact with your loved ones is a must. Whether that be a daily phone call, facetime or message. We are all in the same boat so keeping that contact is great for our wellbeing.
Take care and keep safe!