Be part of the national effort to support children and young people’s education.
• Whether in primary school or a further education college, education must be protected.
• That’s why the Department for Education are doing everything they can to limit the impact of Covid on all learners, especially children, by keeping face-to-face learning going.
• That includes increasing the pool of qualified people who can step in to help teach learners on a temporary basis.
• So along with the DfE, us here at Principal Resourcing are asking ex teachers/qualified teachers not currently working to bring your experience back into the classroom and support children
and learners through this difficult time.
• If you want to support the national effort to keep education going, get in touch with Principal Resourcing and return to teaching for a limited amount of time.
• Whether it’s one day a week or five, you could help secure somebody’s education. Your help could be invaluable as the country comes together to get through this challenging time.
We will help you with the registration process and assist with all necessary checks to get you out to work as soon as possible.
Contact your local branch for more details!