At Principal, we value our candidates and fully respect individual choices. Do you feel valued by your current agency? We are often shocked and surprised with stories we are told about how candidates have been treated previously by other agencies. As an established agency who care about our candidates, we wanted to share with you a few tips:
- As an agency worker, you have the freedom to work with whom you want, the choice is yours!
- You should never feel tied down by your agency and sometimes working with more than one can work in your favour, giving you flexibility and a choice of more schools.
- Contrary to information you may have been told, you do not have to resign from any agency to join another one!
- You should always be treated with respect by your agency. This goes for calls, texts and emails. Customer service should always be at the forefront of agency priorities.
- You should always feel valued by your agency.
- Professional agencies do not speak badly of each other.
- Safer recruitment checks are important and although these may be time consuming, all reputable agencies who follow DfE KCSIE will require these on an ongoing basis.
We work in cooperation with lots of local agencies who share our values so please ensure you settle for nothing less than the above.