Cover Supervisor or TA?

Cover Supervisor or TA?

Interested in working in schools from September?

Have experience in other sectors and skills you believe may be transferable?

There are 2 routes open to you: Cover Supervisor or Teaching Assistant.

-A Cover Supervisor, supervises lessons already planned by a teacher and is often used to cover a range of subjects or departments throughout the day, though some are tied to one department that they have a specific interest or skill in. We offer a free Cover Supervisor course and a range of support to give you the tools to transfer from your current role to school life.

– Teaching Assistant, assists students one on one or in smaller groups and can work with any age group. We have currently sources a TA level 2 course at a significant reduction for registered candidates.

Want to discuss further? call your local branch or complete the below

[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]

Related Posts