Between September and January eligible biology, chemistry, physics, computing and languages teachers can claim back student loan repayments made while employed as a teacher.
You’ll be able to claim from September 2022 if you:
- taught biology, chemistry, physics, computing or languages during the 2021 to 2022 financial year (6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022)
- taught at a school in an eligible local authority during the 2021 to 2022 financial year
- spent at least 50% of your contracted hours teaching one or more eligible subjects
- completed your initial teacher training (ITT) course in or after the 2013 to 2014 academic year (1 September to 31 August)
- are currently employed as a teacher at a state-funded secondary school in England
Further information can be found at Teachers: claim back your student loan repayments – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)